2. Capital City
Seat of Government
Section A - Central Location
(1) The place where the line joining the easternmost and westernmost points and the line joining the southernmost and northernmost points of the African continent intersect shall be the location of the seat of government of the United States of Africa.
(2) In the respective order, the easternmost, westernmost, southernmost and northernmost points of Africa are at Ras Hafun (Somalia), Cape Verde, Cape Agulhas (South Africa) and Ras ben Sakka (Tunisia).
(3) The easternmost-westernmost and southernmost-northernmost lines intersect in the western part of Lake Chad at the place where the Nigerian, Cameroonian and Chadian state lines converge.
Section B - Federal District and City
(1) The area around a 250-mile radius of the easternmost-westernmost and southernmost-northernmost intersection, as described in Section A of this article, shall be named the District of Lumumba.
(2) The seat of government of the United States of Africa shall be located in the District of Lumumba, which capital city of Africa will be named the City of Nkrumah.